I don't need stats (although I think it's worth posting his 2011 record just as
a reminder of his poor show this year) to realise the bloke is not out of form
- its a bloody long out of form period if that's the case.

It doesn't surprise me Dicky that you are in the Becchio has been injured,
hasn't regained his form camp because in general from your postings I've come
to the conclusion you are clueless. Let's see how this plays out anyway? See if
a big club comes in and he begins to knock them in for fun ? Of course if it
never happens, we can always blame on the injury can't see. What a fucking joke.

Heres a bloke who can't play football, sulks when he doesn't get his own way,
falls over at every opportunity and will probably end getting a bloke I like
the sack. Makes your fucking blood boil.