Ah, the memories.
Joined up courtesy of a email from Mark Humphries, who saw a inflammatory post of mine on rec.sport.soccer about our friends from over the Pennines. It just said "if you hate that lot and like Leeds, you might like this mailing list" I can remember it was the time of a cup tie vs QPR, as I asked mark to send me an email with the score. I think it was a game where Masinga got a couple. A few of us here in Atlanta actually met through the list. It was an internet romance, as we often joke. We have entertained a few UK based listers of the years, notably Rob Heath and Richard 'the boy weth' Wetherall, and met up with Wiggy in a couple of different cities. A few trips back to the UK resulted in good nights out with Jabba, Wiggy, Ed etc, and a rather terrifying lift from Thirkers getting me and the ex wife from Whitby to the Britannia in record time for one Christmas home game.
Finally met Gav Burnage at the Doncaster debacle a couple of years back.
'Pope' Paul McGowan is still around, albeit in DC, not sure if he is still on the list though.

So it goes......