Its the only suitable response I can come up with for your comments which are
so far wide of the mark it's untrue.

Don't worry I'll use my delete button from now on to stop you buzzing in my ear
cos I don't mind admitting that you are doing my head in. You'll be pleased
with that -a victory for you. Well done. Don't bother replying,

Sent from my iPad