It was meant entirely at the owner rather than Howson.
If he is being offered peanuts (compared to other player at the top of the
Championship) and sees no sign of investment in the squad and possibility
for promotion in the coming seasons, who can blame him for wanting out?
My point was that for our captain and life long leeds fan to want out shows
the kind of shambles KB is running.