Brother and I on trip back from Zurich woke up literally as train was pulling
into Oostende for the ferry. Slept the whole way. How we laughed.

________________________________
 From: Rick Duniec <ri...@ntlworld.com>
To: guy.thorn...@inter.nl.net; leedslist@gn.apc.org
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:24 PM
Subject: Re: [LU] palace

---- Original Message -----  Got to Victoria just in time for last tube
Victoria Line to Finsbury Park. Fell asleep and awoke at Walthamstow, the
terminus. No tube back so walked from Walthamstow to to Stround Green taking a
short cut across Finsbury Park even though it was locked and closed.

I can relate to that except that in my case I always woke up at Cockfosters or
if I was lucky at Rayners Lane. As I lived in Wembley you will understand why
the second random occurrence was lucky.