Brother and I on trip back from Zurich woke up literally as train was pulling
into Oostende for the ferry. Slept the whole way. How we laughed.

I'll see your Oostende and raise you the north coast of Japan.
Can't even tell you where without getting a good Atlas out.
Turned out OK because the nightlife area of this very small fishing town was
still going strong and they were testing out Kare- Oka machines in this obscure
place. Long time ago but I had the chance to kill them dead and missed it. My
fail.