From: Ian Murray [mailto:ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com]
Sent: 19 January 2012 10:48
To: Mark Humphries
Cc: Lee Jones; Leeds List
Subject: Re: [LU] Leedslist Digest, Vol 19, Issue 50

Do you trust the manager? I do. If he spent the cash (even on retaining the
players we are letting walk for jack all) we would have won promotion, on
balance, yes. The teams you refer to with sugar daddies who did not achieve
success all had shit managers.

As for guaranteed income - balderdash.  If there is no team worth watching the
exec boxes just become a shit restaurant in beeston with a shit view. Unless
you want to pack it to the rafters with scum fans coming to laugh at how shit
we are. See, its a football club. For the most part, it's business success is
directly linked to its sporting success.

Sent from my iPhone