No I am not. Just have a good memory unclouded by bullshit!
O'Leary built a team from nothing.
We touched glory & were truly glorious.
He loves the place and has unfinished business with himself and us.
He went off the tracks when he was given money to spend that was daft money
& he got that twerp in from Manchester.
He'll sort the defense out.
We know what we're getting & he's nowhere as obnoxious as Davis or a
ticking bomb as with Warnock.
He's more experienced than the rest barring Jones maybe.
Yes I like the choice.
In fact I think he'd be less of a risk than anyone else [bar Jones] for MS.
Lets face it MS wants: experience to bring success, work with kids in a
budget & not aggressive or abrasive with MS.
O'Leary has a v in most if not all boxes.
Michael

Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist
-------------------------------