*Leeds United chairman Ken Bates says the club are in no rush to appoint a
new manager and caretaker boss Neil Redfearn will be in charge for the next
three games. *

Bates says Redfearn since taking over from Simon Grayson last week has
impressed him and he will be given his opportunity to show his credentials
whilst giving Leeds time to consider their options.

Speaking on Yorkshire Radio, Bates said, *"We have decided that Neil will
be in charge of the team for at least the next three games against
Brighton, Coventry and Doncaster.

"Those three games are all very winnable. We are only two points of the
play-offs. Win those three games and we are back in the play-offs, then who
knows.

"We have decided after the impressive start Neil has made, not just with
the win but his presence and his attitude around Thorp Arch that he will be
given his chance to demonstrate, a longer opportunity to demonstrate his
abilities whilst we consider the matter carefully."*

Read more:
http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=272122#ixzz1lnZMevsV