HA, gotta laugh at everyone claiming DOL was Lucky and clueless, doubt a
single one of you has ever managed to get toilet trained let alone managed a
football team ;)

how could someone who was merely lucky and had no clue, last 4 years as
manager, 50% win ratio, champs league SF etc etc.  He was exactly what we
needed at the time.  As Trotsky said as he gasped his last "Damn
Revisionists"

Would I have him back?  no,  because he wrote THAT book and that showed a
lack of loyalty and judgement and he isn't what we need now.

ttfn

Richard