Melbourne Storm, a rugby league side. Yeh they kept 2 seperate books
on what players were paid, and when this was discovered they had I
think 2 premiership titles stripped from them - as well as their World
Club title they won against Leeds Rhinos.

Its one thing for a club to get caught cheating and get punished, but
for the record books to say 2011 - "no champion" brings the whole
league into disrepute.