one of my wifes friends wants to give my son an Arsenal shirt. I ve told
her in clear terms: "it will be burnt in front of her and my son straight
away.
Ideally whilst hes wearing a LUFC shirt. Or get your own son."

Sometimes you gotta get rough..

You cant find any LUFC gear down under. not in shops anyways. I ve tried
been to "specialized" shops etc. best to get it sent from overseas.

Eric