Post of the year!

> Betty lyricised:
My dad, born in Swinnow, me born in Hyde Terrace, brother Steve born in
Jimmys, brother Dave born in Swinnow, Alice born in Jimmys - that's why we
are all Leeds fans.  We support the team from our homeland's Holy City.
There was never any question.  I mean, if you come from Leeds why would you
ever support anyone else?  None of this namby pamby new man, you can support
who you like stuff.  Its in your blood, it has the same taste as the air in
Leeds Market on a Saturday morning, the same sound as an Evening Post seller
outside the Queens Hotel, the same touch as the rough skin of the Town hall,
the same smile as a barmaid in a Leeds pub pulling your first pint of the
night.  I may have lived all over the shop but every morning when I wake up,
I thank the good Lord that I was born in Leeds, that I support Leeds, that I
am a Yorkshireman and that I am 100% Leeds.  Truly something to celebrate!