From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of Alec McQueen
Sent: 14 March 2012 10:03
To: Leeds List
Subject: Re: [LU] Quiet List

All
The below is a very important cultural point in the post-Walker List. Can we
please encourage each other to post views rather than lambast any view that
is different from our own (and hence discourage people from posting)?

I see the List as currently on Life Support, and it needs some healthy
contributions to rebuild.

It would be bloody great to see some lurkers post without fear of their
posts being either ignored or ridiculed.
Cheers
Alec