Firmly in the Rich camp on this one. Just don't see it with Becchio. Poor man's
Andy Carroll.

________________________________
 From: Richard Naef <rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk>
To: 'Leeds List' <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: [LU] Quiet List

>I miss him too :(  Any chance of a "Bring back Rich"
>campaign?

yes please, only so I can laugh my self silly with him trying to explain why
he knows so much better than, errrrr I don't know?, how about Mick Jones;

http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=276090
>LUFC Jones tipping Becchio for Premier League
Leeds United first team coach Mick Jones is tipping striker Luciano Becchio
to one-day play in the Premiership.
Jones was praising Becchio in an interview on LUTV where he also admitted
that Leeds boss Neil Warnock had tried to sign the Argentinian striker on
three separate occasions during previous jobs.
Speaking on LUTV, Jones said, "Neil has tried to sign him three times, so
when a manager comes into the club and he knows Neil has tried to sign him,
he knows he has got somebody on his side.
"He has fantastic energy and he is a great person on the training ground and
he is loved by everyone around here. He has got a great personality and
personally I think one day he could play in the Premiership."
Becchio joined Leeds in the summer of 2008 after a successful trial with the
squad on their pre-season tour of Ireland.
He signed a three-year deal at Elland Road and he quickly endeared himself
to the Elland Road faithful with his hard working displays.
The 28 year old enjoyed a successful first season in English football,
netting 19 times as Leeds reached the end of season play-offs in League One,
where Becchio scored Leeds goal in the semi-final defeat to Millwall.
The following season he followed that up with 17 goals as Leeds secured
promotion from League One.
In Leeds first season in the championship, Becchio was the clubs leading
goalscorer with 20 goals despite his season ending early due to a hamstring
injury.
He scored his first hat trick for the club in the 3-1 home win over Bristol
City in November of the same season despite only coming off the bench with
thirty minutes remaining.
His form earned him a new deal at Elland Road and he signed a new three and
a half year deal.
Becchio missed the start of this season after requiring surgery on his
hamstring injury after returning to pre-season training.
He scored within fifteen minutes of his return as a substitute in the 3-2
win over Crystal Palace in September.
It was to be his highlight in a first half of the season that saw him
struggle to regain the form of his first three seasons at Leeds, scoring
just twice in the first half of the season.
He has started to rediscover his form and he has now netted six times in his
last fourteen appearances.
Leeds fans will be hoping he can continue to score readily between now and
the end of the season and be playing Premiership football with Leeds next
season.
Read more:
http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=276090#ixzz1p6ymEZiO