Wow, 5(?) of those forest goals were stunning strikes!  whether we gave
them space/time/confidence, I still think it would be a rare day that they
hit three or even two like that in another match.

If Neil is only able to learn about players when they are losing a midweek
match on the back of a tough weekend game (including one he has apparently
bid 3 times for) I guess we'd better hope his signings are all known
quantities (like Joey Barton and ex Sheff Utd men)?

I had fallen asleep and thought it was a nightmare when I woke into the
commentry, shame it was the truth and not just a dream.  Ken has presided
over some sad firsts/worsts in his tenure.

I asked about Snoddy in the middle.  The bits I've seen of him he hasn't
been as creative or as able to beat players/show that bit of magic.
 Nevertheless I hearken that not only is he getting more of the ball but he
is thus being more influential, so maybe it's a good thing.  For me White
hasn't been as effective on the right, not sure he's sure of the role yet,
and obviously bombing down the right as he did on the left, leaves him with
a right footed cross at the end, less tempting than his left.

Was impressed with the spirit and matching/bettering of West
Ham/Soton/Boro, but wonder about man management - publicly picking on Lees,
then going soft to the point of rating him higher than Jagielka, "if only
he learns" ..some pressure to put on the young man? sowing those seeds of
doubt and the result we saw on Tues?
At the time I felt Lonners shouldn't have allowed hiself to get boxed out
of it like that.

But we're still in with afair chance i reckon of the playoffs..not that I
think that would do us much good.

To prove how little I know, Connolly was my MOTM v WHam (or was it Boro?)
and Bechhio played unusually skilfully/effectively in one of those games.

Love the good natured banter on the list, and truly appreciate the match
reports.

And, NOTLs, is it true that parents had their child taken into care because
they fed him with the hands?  Does the nation tend to agree with that????

snif