 From: Chris Briggs <c_bri...@hotmail.co.uk>
To: Leeds List <forzale...@aol.com>
Cc: Nicholas Armit <arm...@yahoo.com>; leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>; N If
<mister....@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 5:25 AM
Subject: Re: [LU] Cheer Up: LU, List and Non-LU

Hmmm, i'm thinking that we may have a, erm, what's that tree huggy do-gooder
liberal word, oh yeah, a nutter on the list.

Not only do we have a gun totting 10 year old running riot shooting things but
we have a parent who, by his own admission "ran outside to shout at my 10 year
old son", sounds like they need a shed load of counselling around the obvious
anger management issues.

I always thought it was a bad idea to let the colonies have independence.

RIP Hoops.

I blame Ken Bates.