No loss....now back to our regular scheduled programming.....

On 22/03/2012 11:31, Mark Humphries wrote:
Im gone.

-----Original Message-----
From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of eric Barlier
Sent: 22 March 2012 18:13
To: John Boocock IFA
Cc: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] RIch W has an adherent re Pugh

just kick the asshole out. easy.

Sent from my iPad, apologies for any spelling mistakes.

On 22/03/2012, at 17:08, John Boocock IFA
<john.booc...@internetfootball.org.uk>  wrote:

Twat of the week award goes to mark Humphries as another three people un
subscribe from the list and tell me that its because some people don't know
when to keep their unrequired comments to themselves.
When we get down to one lister, I'll let you know Mark.

As Dunderhead used to say "somedays its not worth chewing through the
straps"
Betty