Actually John there is loss. I don't wish to see the loss of any long term
members of this list. The members are the list, without the discussion and
different opinions, there is no list. There is tons of stuff on this list
which I not only don't agree with, but occasionally don't care for, but I am
still here, albeit mostly in lurkdom now.

I miss Sean and his dad Terry - I miss Rich Walker, though I certainly
didn't always agree with him over the years, but he goes to the matches and
describes it as he sees it, so I figure he is entitled to his opinion. I am
big enough to put up with this and pass on getting narked at it.

And now tonight 2 more have gone (or is it more than that, I'm buggered if I
can keep score?) Has no one ever read John Donne? (No man is an Island
etc...) - it's not all about one person, it is about all of us. For Goodness
sake we have a common bond - We are Leeds fans, the best fans in the World.
Can we not live with that happy thought and just let others have their say?
OK we can disagree, but at least try to do it with fair opinion and good
manners.

C'mon lads lets have the list back to it's best eh?

Steve G