Thzts ridiculous!

What has thd list come to if someone comme mark cant express thrmselves  -
especially when he gives reasoned arguments against the opinions of someone
who risked (should have) been chucked off the list for intolerance 10
ysears ago.

Are we so badly off that we have to suppress all dissent zgainst any mztch
report no mztter how opinionated or how thuggish?

As someone who believes myself subject to a physical tthreat from one of
the protagonists, i find it amazing that its the other person chucked off
the list

It would nt have happened with st gav

Damian