>>What are the three different sets of figures?

in the  absence of any AOTL piping up, here is my understanding;
Turnover is money  through the door, I am guessing operating profit is from
the business of  the club (wages, tickets, chips, shirts etc) and overall
profit includes  sales of players and various other non business related
income.  <<

I'd agree with that. Turnover went up largely through greater  payments
from the championship compared to League 1, with gate receipts  contributing
too.

Gate receipts more or less pay for players' wages.

The Holding company (Leeds City Ltd) must also operate other  subsidiaries
that turn over around £1.8m, yet lose around £430,000. Is this  Yorkshire
Radio?

The figures also confirm what I'd previously speculated - that the  East
Stand development is being done with borrowed money, not from club  turnover -
so it has no effect on transfer budgets.

>What's the thing about undervaluing players?

The Net  Assets of the Club does not include all the Managements staff's
valuation  of the playing staff, so they do not use Snoddy's £8m price tag
as
a net  asset.<<

Correct. The player valuations are done on the value of their contracts.
It's the post-Bosman  way!