> Would the repayments be less than the rent? <

Dunno, do you think they'd be more than the rent AND repayments on an unsecured
£5m loan?

> And would we be able to raise further funds if we'd maxed out our borrowing
> facility on buying the ground now, when we can do that at some future time,
> with Sky TV cash?<

Surely the converse applies just as equally?

> This way KB can refurb the stand and build his exec boxes now rather than
> later.<

To what end? What is the necessity to improve the ground before ensuring
promotion? Do we need executive white elephants?

> In any case, we're talking 5mil of building works with a business plan that
> shows a quick return (sale of boxes, banqueting etc).<

It's more than 5 mil and how do you know what the business plan states or that
the returns are sustainable or even realistic?

> The figure of 38 percent of t/o for player costs this season was quoted
> recently - these figures relate to last year - hence my 30-40 percent level.<

So turnover has fallen this year has it?

> Are you saying Grayson should not have been sacked? I don't think
> overspending was the only problem. <

The club gave 2 reasons for his departure. Harvey said because a replacement
would stand a better chance of promotion then waited a month to appoint one.
Bates said it was because he went to the well once too often. Are you saying
either were lying?

> And NW has given us a better chance of reaching the playoffs than we had
> under SG.<

We were 3 points off the play offs with 18 games to go and we're now 5 point
off with 7 games left. How is that better?

Paul