First gig: Queen at Wembley in 1986, supported by Quo, The Alarm and INXS. INXS were sh*t.

At last! Some one else who was at that concert and agrees with my description of INXS that day! They were so bad that I wondered off to buy my Queen T-shirt while they were on, safe in the knowledge that I wasn't missing anything. When I got back to my place my mate I asked if they'd improved and my mate said, "Nah, they're still sh*t!"

Remember the stage hands using brooms to sweep the water off the stage before Quo came on and thinking that electricity and water didn't mix.

Maverick.

PS Yes I've still got the shirt and yes it still fits!