> From: edmorr...@gmail.com
> 1970 aside, I can't stand Chelsea
 because they play such brutalist, ugly football. I genuinely don't
understand why anyone would pay to watch it. So I was sad to see Barca,
for all the media fawning/UEFA favouritism, go out.

Change "Chelsea" to "Leeds" and this would be sentence written anytime between
1965 and 1975 by the tabloids and news media. I'm sure most of the football
world were disappointed to see Barcelona and Cryuff get knocked out by those
aging thugs of Leeds United in 1975.

Personally I get tired of watching little triangles of passing in the middle of
the pitch. At times it's like watching a team made up of Butch Wilkins clones.
Cheers
Mark
El Presidente Wisconsin Whites
Leeds United