I hate Chelsea as much as the next man, well maybe more since my brother's a
Chelsea fan ;-) However I have to say that they did what they needed to do,
nobody expected them to go out and try and outplay Barcelona that would have
been madness. Besides, even my brother admits he has no idea how they won the
first game and readily admits to being astonished that they drew the second
game considering the amount of efforts Barcelona had, how much would anyone
have bet on Messi missing a penalty. They were exceedingly lucky but that's
what makes football so interesting, the best teams don't always win (though
money is indeed making great inroads into making that statement a lie). At 2-0
down with ten men it looked game over for them but they didn't quit and their
effort was rewarded.
What Barcelona should have done was just shut up shop at 2-0 and not kept on
attacking the way they did. Top marks go to Barcelona players for being
gracious in defeat and shaking the Chelsea players hands.

Anyway, we're a million miles from that so I don't really give a tinkers cuss
either way who won last night, it's all about Saturday and finishing the season
with 3 points against Leicester and Beckford not scoring. Curious to know
who'll be playing with so many suspensions and injuries!
Jezza