This is all too confusing, all I know is I'm Spartacus
Jezza
PS. This may or may not be true. Or is it
PPS. Great semi final today, crap penno shoot out, didn't care who won but
loved to see Ronaldo miss his shoot out penalty. Any team that misses three out
of four penalties is a team that bottled it.