Fergie a Scot who managed Aberdeen. My wifess a quaniee & my Uni was
Aberdeen [said in great pride]
Morrinho is Portuguese for me that's sardines and straight to the Baird
Cantano.

> *When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will
> be thrown into the sea.*

Both related to ManU but with different hues and connotations

Michael

Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist
-------------------------------