>A life ban goes to far or shall we also bring back the death penalty?

Perhaps a slight over-reaction there Guy imho - we're talking about people who
cheated not being able, for instance, to run for their country again. Not
death! Agree that there are some who are pressurised etc, but unless you were a
child or a simpleton then they know exactly what they were doing.

At work we all face the consequences of our actions - sometimes that means you
cannot do that job any more.

Nothing sends a stronger message to people not to risk their career than If you
break our rules you give up the chance to be in our team!

Hope none of them now get selected, as it'll just be a pointless diversion as,
Millar aside, none of them have a chance to win anything!