It's an excellent article with lots of good info but this jumped out at
me...

"That said, Leeds do have other important potential liabilities: (a) if
they are promoted to the Premier League before the 2017/18 season, they
have to pay £4.75 million to the liquidator;"

One of the often repeated conspiracy theories is that Bates is not
interested in promotion whilst that will trigger a payment to the
liquidator. I'm sure it has been said that the deadline for triggering a
payment was this season which is clearly bollocks if the article is
correct. Considering the riches available after promotion it would be
madness to hold back in order to avoid paying less than £5M.

So, either that particular conspiracy theory is total bollocks or we have a
lot longer to wait before we put up a meaningful challenge.

Bring on 2017/18!