According to the article there are £13M of other costs of which £2 is the
rent.

Other costs are high though compared to other championship clubs, examples
given are Ipswitch £5M, Norwich & Reading £6M, Derby & QPR £10M & Leicester
£12M.

I wonder how much we spend on legal fees after Bates' program outbursts?