All very worrying
It seems Colin is talking out of his backside.
Either he got the market wrong or he got Bates wrong or both.
Fucked again
We are beyond a joke.... more like a  complete basket case.
I am beginning to think that league four would have been better. At least
we would have hit bottom and be going up. As it is we have not yet hit
bottom. Not with this Malevolent Stoat of a bastard playing with everyone
and making it up as he goes along.
Michael
Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist