Chicago Fire of Major League Soccer in the US

Grampa

On 29/05/2012 15:15, Richard Naef wrote:
the latest to be linked is some bastard hedge fund zombie called Hauptman
who owns something called "Chicago" Fire, probably a brand of hotdog or
something.  I think my dad killed a Hauptmann during the war, bit of a
problem as the old man was fighting for the Germans at the time.

Exciting prospect Ward has gone to the Mighty Crystal Palace for £400000.
Its going to be a long long summer, ending no doubt with Bates selling us to
himself.

ttfn

Richard