Certainly all of their teams have struggled, but it is not as bad as it sounds.

They are not at all shy with their money, they are more than willing to spend
on players, management and facilities. They would certainly get Thorp Arch back.

When they choose a manager they back them, they just don't always pick the
right one. They are not perfect but it would provide hope, something we lack at
the moment. The management of both the basketball and hockey team were both in
demand before they came here, with track records of success. Both arew paid as
well as anyone in their respective leagues.