I think Portugal would have destroyed us. They have really gotten better as the
tournament has progressed. I can see them beating Spain.

________________________________
 From: Damian Walsh <pussaydam...@gmail.com>
To: leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2012 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [LU] New levels of indifference

Just looking at the rest of the beaten quarter-finalists: we were
unequivically better than the Czech Republic and Greece, I think we were
better than France (we got better during the tournament whereas they got
worse after the opening 1-1 draw) and I think that given the way we applied
last night's game plan, we would have had a decent chance of beating
Portugal.

Russia, Holland & Denmark might well be aggrieved on going out in the group
stages but we were worthy Euro 2012 Quarter Finalists (failed) ;)

Damian