I must admit that being verbally abused did never bother me.
Just part of the package.
The abusers have this delusion that you'd want to be just like them. I
never did. I was happy being me a yid.So calling you a Yid or Black or
whatever isn't an insult. Even if its intended. It is not a racial slur.

At school I had one great mate who was positive I wasn't a Jew. I wasn't a
swot, I was good at sport, and he hated Jews but lied me so ipso facto I
wasn't a Jew!! We got on fine.

In fact I often enjoyed positive discrimination. People wanting to be like
us and hanging out with us. Also people going out of their way to show they
weren't prejudiced by being too lenient.

As for being called a Jewish Cunt: All I can say is that the Cunt part
would bother me--- but I am Jew --- so what? I don't have a problem with it
[apart from living with race of raving lunatics. ] so it's not my problem.

For what its worth

Michael

Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist