   From: Eric B
   Sent: Wed, Jul 18, 2012 08:01 AM
   To: wayne callaghan
   CC: errand.fivef...@talk21.com; leedslist@gn.apc.org
   Subject: Re: [LU] Fw: L.U.S.T. Update - Takeover, Players and the New
   Season
   wayne,
   I did take your point onboard, it was a good one. I just wanted to add
   more to it. I did read the Clash book and what was clear in it was that
   the band
   was famous for taking care of their fans. to the point they picked them
   up and gave them a lift to gigs if the weather was bad etc.
   The other point I made is the LUFC is not just another product, its
   more than that. If it was just a burger I wouldnt have cared so much
   about it. I can
   make my own burgers. However I cant make a burger thats a piece of
   english football history, yorkshire history, part of the local identity
   etc. Those factors
   are powerful in a product. this is why LUFC have followings abroad etc.
   Even now, after a decade of mess.
   Eric

   On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 11:14 PM, wayne callaghan