http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/football-league/championship/120718/exclusive-warnock-assured-he-will-remain-leeds-boss-176864
 Leeds United manager Neil Warnock has told talkSPORT he's been assured his
job as is safe by the club’s prospective new owners.A Middle East-based
consortium is conducting due diligence as they close in  on a deal to buy the
Championship club from Ken Bates - and Warnock has been  informed they have no
plans to bring in their own man.He told the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast Show:
“To be honest, I wouldn’t be  there now if I didn’t think they were totally
behind me.“I have had opportunities this summer to move on and the fans at
Leeds have  been superb with me right from day one so I felt that the best
interests of the  fans and the club is me staying put. That sounds big-headed
but I don't mean it  like that."Knowing what is going off, knowing the people
that I'm dealing with, I just  felt it was the best opportunity to get it
sorted. The new people think along  those lines as well. I have been given that
type of assurance that they are  really keen for me to stay."Warnock is less
sure about the Elland Road future of captain Robert Snodgrass  after Norwich
tabled  an offer for the talented midfielder.“I was hoping when I came to build
a team around Rob but they get their head  turned and it’s difficult," he said.
"You understand the player’s point of view  when he sees [Jonny] Howson and
Bradley  Johnson go down to Norwich. It is disappointing.“There are a few clubs
that like Rob. Norwich have made an offer for him  that’s not what we consider
acceptable. You can understand why [clubs are  interested in him]. He is a top
player and he has been for the last few  years.”Ross McCormack could also be on
his way out of Leeds, with Warnock willing to  let the Scotland striker go if
he can find a suitable replacement.He added: “We have had two or three decent
offers for Ross and from what I  can gather I don’t think the terms will be a
problem with all these clubs that  are chasing him. But I don’t want to let
anyone go, if I’m honest, unless I’ve  got replacements or good players coming
in.”
Read more at
http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/football-league/championship/120718/exclusive-warnock-assured-he-will-remain-leeds-boss-176864#jLyBEKj1uTPvi0Le.99