Watched the women at Cardiff today and loved every minute of it, just sad that I've had to cancel my visit there on Saturday for their next game.

I am organising a trip to Throstle Nest to see the Leeds Ladies before Christmas, it will include pre match fun in Pudsey followed by a quick jaunt up the road post match for more fun and a curry.

I'm more than happy if folk want to join me and I guarantee that it will be a laugh

Excuse me if I'm being positive but that's what people are like from LS13

I would expect to be joined by Mr and Mrs Blythe for at least the fun as I know they like a good meal :-) (Jon I'll contact you off list with my plan - Mr and Mrs Voicey are you up for it?)

More details when I've had time to sort out a way of getting the motorised armchair sorted for a longer trip than the co-op in Invergordon

Betty

PS DRB this concerns you as well lad!