Thought Green was having a great game until he got his injury.

-----Original Message-----
From: Øystein Bjøndal Lund
Sent: 18/08/2012 19:31
To: 'LEEDSLIST'
Subject: Re: [LU] Wolves

Diouf: sort that hair cut, mate, better to be bold than this... sorry folks,
I can't help it...

My man: the 18 year old...Byram... is he from the academy, or did Warnock
transfer him in?  That is the kind of stuff I like...

The performance: goal was superb (incl build-up), first half was quite ok,
second half was boring, and I was afraid they would score... (a feeling I am
used to, but nevertheless don’t like)

All in all, approved, and good to get started, and important with clean
sheet and 3 points at home... couldn't ask for more, really...

I will definitely be over for a game or two this season *promise*

Øystein