Maybe only 3% return cos he spent all the money on litigation, boxes and lining
his own pockets?

________________________________
 From: "markbu...@aol.com" <markbu...@aol.com>
To: ni...@mindbrix.co.uk; dwalms...@netmonkeys.co.uk
Cc: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [LU] Spending on players

Goodness me, common sense on the list!

The numbers seem to add up, given the constraints of having Bates in
charge. 50% of t/o on player wages, yet only 3% return. LUST proposes upping
spending to 60% - which would push us into losses.

Not seeing any practical ways to improve things here. Interesting to note
that Southampton, Norwich etc have used Ridsdalenomics to get out of the
championship - 90-100% of t/o on wages. Such is the benefit of an owner  with
deep pockets - ie NOT Ken Bates.

Roll on next week.

Mark