Obviously, Simon thought that, since he was going to say something mildly
complimentary, or positive, about Becchio, then he had better post it in
the middle of the night to avoid the attentions of the Anti-Luciano
Nazis...................and it worked! An opinion that Becchio is mildly
effective at this level was allowed to stand on this list unchallenged for
SIX HOURS before drawing the entirely predictable refutation.

SIX HOURS, Walker?! Come on, man.