No night on the tiles. I'd had a few at home and was mindlessly watching
crap on TV.

I do think it would be good to have someone better than Bechio. A big,
powerful, good on the ball, goal scoring Ricky Lambert type would be good
but for now we have Bechio and Gray. Despite his limitations, I thought we
looked more likely to produce something with Bechio on the field than we
did when he went off.