Not sure I agree with that. Big difference between physical assault and saying
something that someone else finds offensive. "Sticks and stones..." and all
that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Anderson <m...@leeds-united.net>
To: 'Ian Murray' <ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com>; MarkBursa <markbu...@aol.com>
Cc: leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Mon, Oct 22, 2012 11:01 am
Subject: Re: [LU] Friday night knobhead.

Not enough

From: Ian Murray [mailto:ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com]
Sent: 22 October 2012 15:05
To: markbu...@aol.com
Cc: m...@leeds-united.net; leedslist@gn.apc.org

I wouldn't, honestly.

I think that we are currently going down a very dodgy road in this country.

How many people have been sent to prison recently for saying things on twitter
and so on? Ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 Oct 2012, at 14:52, markbu...@aol.com wrote:

>>It was a very very minor assault and does not warrant 4 months in the big
house, IMHO of course.<<

True if it had been outside a pub, but it was on a football field, against a
player, during a game.

In my book, that's crossing a line that should not be crossed, and as a result,
the strongest sentence available should be applied.

It wasn't, according to Sky Sports News, "because he had pleaded guilty".

Run it past me how he might have pleaded not guilty??

I suspect, Ian, you'd be calling for the same punishments that I'm calling for
if it had been a Wednesday fan who'd pushed Kenny in the face.

No virus found in this message.