That's  awful and they should be put away for many many years.

It's not about the comparison,  Friday night was wrong, the guy deserves his
prison time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Briggs [mailto:c_bri...@hotmail.co.uk]
Sent: 22 October 2012 16:29
To: Matt Anderson
Cc: Ian Murray; leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] Friday night knobhead.

Matt,

In my experience as a Magistrate, I have dealt with many assaults, from
handbags at dawn to long protracted domestic abuse cases,  this assault,
when compared to others within the Common Assault categories was very, very
minor.

>From my own personal experience and just so you can compare two assaults on
the same common assault scale.
My 18 year old son was assaulted in Cardiff last week, completely
unprovoked, by two men who were drunk. They subjected him to a 6 minute
assault where they also held him down and goaded a Staffordshire bull
terrier into biting him. He suffered bite wounds, scratches, bruising around
his neck plus untold psychological damage. This incident was witnessed by 6
people and was still going on when six police officers arrived on the scene.

So, remind me again just how serious was the push to the face that Kirkland
suffered?

Sent from my iPad