Does this mean Oystein is racist? As a white, blond haired blue eyed chap......
i'm erm... not offended.. bugger doesn't work does it that one? BTW you are
right mid to top table ish but not top 6 this season, lost players but teh ones
you bring in as a manager are the ones who are surely gonna deliver.. even
Eddie Gray has not been a fan of Becchio last few games on radio..... we need a
midfield general a defender and a striker....... make a decent core from teh
keeper.. Diouff needs to see support or I'm not sure he will stay in Jan....
Still stayed up till nearly 2 am last night listening to frustration.... long
day today...  MOT.... still