Did he put an offer in ?

Apparently Boro and Hull also put bids in ?

Of course they did ! Colin was just bigging up Becchio. Do you think Colin
would have for him if he'd bid as manager of QPR ? Bates would have snapped his
hand off.

Same for Boro and Hull - it's fiction.

Oh Celtic and Liverpool were also interested as well.

Becchio - the myth.

Sent from my iPad