No fucker is going to offer anything for Becchio. All you have to do is send a
scout to a game and he will report back 'the fucker can't pass or control the
ball'.

He was shite last night, there was one attack where we had numbers on the
break, Becchio had the ball and just gave it away. Simple, basic stuff. The
penalties are a godsend for Becchio or else we'd all be asking why he's scored
2 goals in his last 15 appearances, but I've always said if he's not scoring
goals he's of no value to the team.

I just think the expectations are so low for him that if he actually does play
a decent ball everyone emphasises it and suddenly he's had a good game. The
most overrated fucker ever.

And how did he get in the team of the week ? Probably picked by the same
fuckers who commentate for Sky. You know the ones who say 'Leeds need to get
the ball into Becchio cos he's great in the be air'.  He's rubbish in the air
and any half decent centre back will completely dominate him as we've seen week
in week out this season.

Becchio - what a myth.

I was happy with the win last night but disappointed with the performance after
Saturday. We started brightly but didn't create much. Still a win at Town and
it'll be the best week ever, especially if Becchio gets another pen to keep the
myth alive.

Sent from my iPad