Not that it matters but it seems to me that for the first goal their player was
a yard offside when the ball was played to him. Of course someone could have
been playing him onside offscreeen but as I go through it frame by frame it's
hard to figure out who that would have been.Not a Becchio fan but that second
header was top drawer. It seems like we might have hit upon a cohesive team and
it's so great to see Ross start. Obviously with only seeing the highlights I
have no idea how he played but reports are saying he ran their defence ragged,
finally a striker with at least a tad of pace and a good footballing brain.
Sounds like Hall took his opportunity well too.
10 days ago I dreaded the game against my brother's team Chelski but now with
this lot I can't wait, I reckon we could give them a run for their money,
especially with their new defence minded manager.
Jeremy