Stayed up to watch the goals on BBC, obviously just highlights so it is not
definitive but all of our goals were good today and in fairness Becchio
actually looked like a striker with his two efforts today. If only he could do
that more often I am sure wil be the call.. but 3 wins out of 3.. not getting
excited yet at all, and why didn't Diouff play??? Each game and day as it
happens, still not convinced yet but always think we got a chance in this
league. MOT.. Andy