I thought Warnock's post match interview on LUTV was bordering on the offensive
to those Leeds fans who get to games. And his "we just need two or three
players (well f*cking get them then)" bollocks has gotten really old. The
reaction from the woman who was the fan panel rep was priceless, a look of
shock and then indignation with lots of shaking of the head when he tarred
Leeds fans as half-glass empty types (for years.) I thought he thought Leeds
fans were all "fantastic" as this is what he has said all season.

I never wanted the cnut in the first place and want him even less now.